sinus infection, it turned out to be a small

in Informationen 12.04.2018 07:36
von shenyuqing113 • Meister | 445 Beiträge | 445 Punkte

MARTINSVILLE, Va. - Being told he couldnt race last weekend because of an eye and vision problem will not make Denny Hamlin less likely to seek the help of medical staffs available at NASCAR tracks every weekend, he said Friday. Hamlin let Sam Hornish Jr. drive his car last weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., after he sought the assistance of the on-site medical team when his face swelled up and his vision blurred. Initially thought to be a sinus infection, it turned out to be a small piece of metal in his eye, Hamlin said at Martinsville Speedway. Hamlin said he doesnt blame the two doctors who examined him for failing to see the rusting metal, and it wasnt until he saw an optometrist that it was discovered, removed, and he started feeling better. "It took someone who was in the business of eyes to find it," he said. Hamlin has been cleared to return this weekend at Martinsville Speedway, where he has won four times, and he took umbrage at the notion that his reputation might have been tarnished when he missed the race. "People who think negatively of me or think that we side-stepped some sort of drug test or something is ridiculous," he said, adding that he was making an effort not to get angry at the suggestion that something untoward was afoot. "Im in one of the top-three cars in NASCAR. I would have to be an absolute moron — moron — to risk that." Dale Earnhardt Jr., who originally said he was concerned about Hamlins point of view about how he wound up being told he couldnt race, said his concern wasnt for the medical teams competency, but for his fellow driver. "I feel great about the process and what NASCAR has had in place for years," Earnhardt said. NASCAR travels with two registered nurses who have access to each drivers medical records each week, and tracks work with local doctors and hospitals to staff a full trauma unit when cars are on the track. Hamlin, 34, said hes frustrated by spending so much time answering medical questions. The Fontana race was where he sustained a broken back a year ago, and he rushed back into competition hoping to make the playoffs, but came up short. "I feel better than I ever have," he said. "Pilates has changed my life as far as my back is concerned. My back is no longer an issue — knock on wood. Everything — you hate getting attention for those reasons, but a lot of it is because we havent won a whole lot over these last year and a half. "Were going to change that this weekend." ___ Follow Hank on twitter at: http://twitter.com/hankkurzjr Spencer Ware Jersey . -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Bennie Logan Jersey . Algeria led 3-0 at halftime, but withstood a stronger South Korean second half performance to claim its first World Cup win since 1982 and move into second place in Group H with one match left to play. Defeat for South Korea means it must now beat already-qualified Belgium to stand a chance of progressing to the knockout stages. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-...l-Elite-Jersey/. The first of the three games will be played in Week 4, when the Oakland Raiders will take on the Miami Dolphins on Sept. Demetrius Harris Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout.Hull KR will remain a full-time team despite the clubs relegation from Super League. While Hulls central funding is set to reduce by 50 per cent, chairman Neil Hudgell insists players will continue to train on a full-time basis.Clearly some savings need to be made and I think we can do that, he said. It depends to some extent on how well we are supported commercially and on pass sales. Salford Red Devils owner Marwan Koukash celebrated with the fans after his teams victory in Super Leagues Million Pound Game There will be some rationalisation over the next few weeks but my message overall is that we want to keep the core of the club intact so that we can benefit and be stronger for the experience of being in Super League and hopefully bounce straight back.There will definitely be a full-time squad, I can say that straight away,Following Saturdays 18-19 defeat to Salford, head of rugby Jamie Peacock offered to resign but it was swiftly rejected by Hugell, who will now lead a recruitment review as part of a major overhaul. Highlights from the million pound relegation battle between Salford and Hull KR.dddddddddddd We started the process today. We cant totally commit but the initial indications are that wed like to keep the core of that squad in place, while still making additions and bringing kids through, added Hudgell.Closer to home, weve identified some players were interested in, the difficulty was that, until Saturday, we didnt know which division we would be playing in.Were under no illusions that it will be a breeze in the park (in the Championship) but we have to set a goal of top four and top one really. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: OBrien magic relegates Rovers Hudgell: I take responsibility Million Pound Game arrests Rugby League Set of Six Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 3 Gäste sind Online:
tujue

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SoniaMC
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11323 Themen und 11779 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen