Titans quarterback Marcus

in Fun & Off-Topic 17.05.2019 10:58
von laiyongcai92 • Jüngling | 58 Beiträge | 58 Punkte

Mariota is heading into a pivotal year.Nerve issues in his elbow kept him off the field for stretches last season and he’s entering the fifth and final year of his rookie deal without any assurances that he’ll be back in Tennessee in 2020. During an interview with Rob DeMello of KHON in Hawaii Womens Adoree' Jackson Jersey , Mariota said that he feels close to 100 percent physically and that he isn’t stressing the contract uncertainty as the offseason unfolds.“My mentality as a competitor never changes. I’m going to do my best to be at my best when the season comes and do my best to win games. All that other stuff will take care of itself,“ Mariota said. “Obviously I love Nashville, I love Tennessee. It’s a great organization to play for. With that being said, they got, it’s a business and you can’t take any of that stuff personal. You just got to go out there and do your thing. No matter what http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-austin-johnson-jersey , my number one goal is to get healthy and from there just become a better football player and do my best to be my best when the season comes so we can win games.”Since trading for Ryan Tannehill, Titans General Manager Jon Robinson and head coach Mike Vrabel have both said that he’s coming in to be the No. 2 behind Mariota. Robinson also said that Tannehill is in Tennessee to push and compete with Mariota and any more injury issues — Mariota has not played all 16 games in any of his four seasons — might force the Titans to consider other quarterback options in the future. A moment of high drama arrived on Sunday afternoon in Nashville, when Titans coach Mike Vrabel sent his placekicking unit onto the field for what would have been a possible game-tying field goal late in overtime. The Titans then called time out, and Vrabel seemingly changed his mind.Only he didn’t change his mind.Vrabel explained to PFT on Sunday evening that he called for the kick team in order to prevent any sense of panic or confusion, knowing that he’d eventually call a time out — and in turn not tipping his hand about going for it.And the decision to go for it wasn’t made in the moment. It was the product of the message that Vrabel had sent to his players all week: Be aggressive.That’s what Vrabel was Curley Culp Jersey , and he knows that the players appreciate the confidence in them. But how much confidence did Vrabel have in the decision? Did he consider the criticism he would have absorbed if they’d failed to convert on fourth and short?“Never even crossed my mind,” Vrabel said. “I get criticized a lot.”If they keep doing things like they did today, Vrabel won’t get criticized at all.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: donaldagraham
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11836 Themen und 12318 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen