Even if the purpose of your email is to sell

in Fun & Off-Topic 26.04.2019 10:41
von chitianshi520 • Meister | 500 Beiträge | 500 Punkte

Gennaro Gattuso's debut as AC Milan coach ended in nightmarish fashion when goalkeeper Alberto Brignoli equalized in the fifth minute of stoppage time to earn Benevento Calcio its first ever point in the top division with an improbable 2-2 draw on Sunday.

Ten-man Milan was protecting a lead when Brignoli came forward for the final play of the match at Stadio Ciro Vigorito in Benevento and scored with a long Wholesale Samuel Girard Jersey , leaping header following a free kick.

"It's difficult to describe," said Brignoli, who is on loan from Juventus. "I was thinking Wholesale J.T. Compher Jersey , 'It's 2-1, the 95th minute, we have nothing to lose.' I went up there Wholesale Carl Soderberg Jersey , closed my eyes and jumped."

The last goalkeeper to score in Serie A was Massimo Taibi back in 2001 with Reggina.

Benevento had lost all 14 of its matches for the worst start to a season in modern history among Europe's five major leagues. If Benevento had lost again, the southern club would have matched Brescia in 1994-95 for the longest losing streak in Italian league history.

"It would have been terrible to lose this, as we've lost so many at the last second that we really didn't deserve to Wholesale Philipp Grubauer Jersey ," Brignoli said. "Today we got some of that (luck) back. We've shown that we can play against anyone and just need the incidents to go our way."

Gattuso, a former stalwart in midfield for Milan, was hired to replace the fired Vincenzo Montella on Monday.

"It hurts. A knife wound would have been better than this goal Wholesale Alexander Kerfoot Jersey ," Gattuso said. "We're Milan and we need to be better, because this isn't enough."

Milan opened strongly and Giacomo Bonaventura scored one goal — his first since January — and set up another for Nikola Kalinic after George Puscas' temporary equalizer for Benevento.

But Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli was sent off in the 75th after picking up his second yellow card for tripping an opponent.

Milan dropped to eighth with 21 points, after Fiorentina won 3-0 at home to Sassuolo and rose to seventh on goal difference.

Inter Milan later took the Serie A lead with a 5-0 win over Chievo Verona at the San Siro. Inter has 39 points after 15 matches Wholesale Matt Calvert Jersey , one more than Napoli and two more than Juventus. (Agencies)

One of my favorite shows to watch these days is The Biggest Loser on NBC. However I have to admit that it is almost impossible to watch without first recording on a DVR or Tivo type device.

The reason for this is two fold. First of all there is way too much emphasis put on creating drama on the show. If you have watched the show for any period of time you can tell when they are going to plug in a commercial during the weigh in. Then of course they quickly turn to a clip of one of the trainers or contestants who has a look of sudden shock and horror about what they see on the scale. Of course you cannot see what they are reacting to until the end of the next 3 minutes in commercials. I know that NBC has a huge hit on their hands with the show and wants to milk every dime off of it, but enough is enough. That tactic, coupled with the operatic music they play in the background is enough to make you turn the channel. The tone of the music is like you are watching a battle between good and evil.

The other reason I skip forward on the recording of the show is to skip all of the emotional drama the contestants go through themselves or with a trainer during their big emotional break through. What is unfortunate is it is these emotional moments we should be watching to find the true key to losing weight.

These emotional moments also come when the contestants break through a certain number on the scale. When the 400 pound guy crosses under the 300 pound mark or the girls cross above the 200 pound mark. Yet Wholesale Sven Andrighetto Jersey , if you go back and listen to them when they first arrive, or after they have been removed from the ranch, almost every contestant they have ever had says something to the effect 锟絀 had given up 锟?I had resigned myself to always being this big.锟?Someone is lying. Someone is lying to themselves and to the viewers.

It is my position that the person that is doing the lying is the person that tells themselves and all that will hear 锟?锟絀 am happy with my weight锟?or 锟絀 have just resigned myself to being this big.锟?The issue is not about them or you lying to anyone else 锟?it is the lying to oneself that creates the deepest and greatest damage. When you say this to yourself you are really trying to save yourself from further disappointment and failure.

The worst part is when you do this you actually know you are lying to yourself. Take this test. Go to a mirror and say to yourself out loud 锟絀 am happy being overweight锟? How did that feel? I know Wholesale Tyson Barrie Jersey , not very good and I am sorry for having you do that. However the only way you can really lose weight and keep it off is by first being honest with yourself. Go back to the mirror and tell yourself 锟絀 am responsible for all of the excess weight I carry on my body. I can not do anything to change what I ate yesterday or the many yesterdays before 锟?but I can change what I am going to eat today and tomorrow.锟?br >
By taking this small step of responsibility for your actions and the outcome you now live with, you have taken the first step to healing the emotional pain that you have been carrying around along with those extra pounds. If you are looking for the fastest weight loss product, visit maXreduce

Author's Resource Box

Al Stevens is the creator of the most effective weight loss pill at http:

Article Source:

Making Your Business聮 Credit Card Work Smarter

Posted by nick_niesen on October 29th Wholesale Semyon Varlamov Jersey , 2010

Credit cards are convenient financial means for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. However, personal use is not the only way credit cards come in handy. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Air Max White Cheap Air Max Mens Cheap Air Max 270 Flyknit Cheap Air Max 270 Shoes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Marquez
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12780 Themen und 13323 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen