Going out in the morning

in Neuigkeiten 16.03.2019 08:12
von ylq • Jüngling | 26 Beiträge | 27 Punkte

Going out in the morning, the sky is blue. There are a few clouds in the corner, I don��t know what to do in the gossip, but I��m a little shy, and my little face is red. I don��t see the face of the sun��s father-in-law on the horizon. Isn��t it just dressing up? No, you can definitely see the smile on it. After half an hour, I don��t know where to float some clouds, and cover the blue and dense. Don't talk about seeing the sun on the side of the public Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping. The weather forecast says there are typhoons in the past few days and there will be showers today. However, this weather change is really too fast! The so-called sudden change of the wind, it is like a good mood a second before, in the dark clouds at the moment is exhausted. However, I have not shed tears, and God poured a few tears. The wind coming from the mountains and the mountains, caressing the cheeks, and felt a tender feeling in the heart Wholesale Cigarettes Online. Whether it is sunny or rainy, at least this moment is quiet Wholesale Newport Cigarettes, I think of a poem by Su Shi: The taste of the world is Qing Huan. My sweat is flowing in a pleasant way. Xiaofeng has a smile. Is it a Qinghuan? Life may be monotonous, but it can be a happy thing to do everything according to one's own heart. It��s true that it��s true that it��s true, so being able to have a regular life is the best thing to do. The smell of mountains and rivers, the smell of sweat, and the combination of the same is also a kind of word that is very pure and pure. Clear, pure and transparent. Happy, happy, happy. Qing Huan, Qing Ya is suitable for music. Each word has its own meaning, but when they are combined together, they have different interpretations. Is life the same? One person, two people, three people are all different. Do not say this, or say Qing Huan. I like this word. It stems from its tenderness like a breeze Marlboro Gold Cigarettes. For example, the lotus flower is standing in the air, and it is confusing. How do you go to meditation? Is it a game? Is it a movie? Jumping a dance? It seems that there are many ways to vent, but it is not the best way to meditate. After the excitement, there is still a bleak. That kind of bleakness is like a mess after a feast. Why? Because the heart is still empty, how to enrich your heart? It takes a long and long practice Buy Newport Cigarettes Online. Yes, repairing. The heart is like an abyss, not at the bottom. In the abyss, there may be flowers and flowers, and there may be poisonous snakes and beasts. If the heart is clear like water, the breeze comes, and the flowers bloom naturally. On the contrary, it is the sneaky, purgatory body is the Bodhi tree, the heart is like the mirror stage, always diligently wiped, do not make dust. It is not an easy task to cultivate a heart. It requires long-term persistence, requires constant efforts, and requires endless sweat. If one day is slack, it will be difficult for the dust to fall to Qu Yuanzheng: the rest of the heart is good, although it is still regrettable. If the heart is firm, it is naturally unprofitable. Those obstacles, those sufferings, those sufferings, are just polishing our swords. When our hearts are polished into treasures, we will laugh at the past. Those, may also become a kind of Qinghuan, let us can not help but chew it, indeed, life is a joy.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: muriel29
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10934 Themen und 11365 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen